Its been two years since PUBG has been released in the gaming market. From that time till now its been one of the best battle royal game out there in the market. However, one can enjoy playing PUBG on PC and consoles as well. PUBG Mobile is the version of the game which is available for Android and iOS. But you guys know very well that nothing matches the experience of playing your favorite games on a bigger screen. In this article, we are going to tell you in some simple steps that how one can play PUBG on PC with or without emulator likewise.
Playing PUBG on PC without Emulator
To play PUBG on your system one needs to install the Steam first as PUBG PC is available via Steam.
Steps to follow.
1. Go to the website>download and install Steam for your compatible OS i.e. Windows or Mac.
2. Once the Steam is been installed > Open it and sign in to your account and if not create your Steam account first.
3. After signing in>click on Add Game present on the bottom left corner.
4. Click on Browse the Stream Store for Games> and in the search bar present over there type PUBG.
5. After this you have to purchase PUBG Game for your system at Rs 999. One has to just click on add on Card > then you have to choose between Purchase for myself or Purchase as a Gift> add a payment method and then finally make your purchase.
6. Once you have purchased the game you can play PUBG on your system.
Playing PUBG on system for free
If you are a PUBG lover and don’t have high-end systems or if you don’t want to pay Rs.999 as fee for playing PUBG then you can download PUBG Lite which is a free version of the game for your Windows. The all-new PUBG MOBILE Lite comes up with a scaled-up graphics with lower specifications which help us to give smooth experience while playing PUBG on your remote system.
To download PUBG Lite on your PC.
1. Go to PUBG Lite Website > Click on the yellow download button under PUBG Lite for PC.
2. On the upcoming page click on the yellow download button once again.
3. Once the setup of PUBG Lite is downloaded > open it and log in to your account by entering your credentials. If you don’t have a PUBG account be sure to create one.
4. Once you logged in, click on the install button this will install the game in the local storage of your computer.
5. Now you are ready to go and play your first match. Be sure to get a chicken dinner on the first match itself.
Playing PUBG on PC with Emulator
Playing PUBG on PC with Emulator will not let you play the PC version of PUBG but it will lead you to play the mobile version of PUBG with the help of the Android Emulator. We will even tell you how to change the language of PUBG Emulator to English.
Steps to follow.
1. Click here and download the official Gameloop PUBG Mobile Emulator.
2. Once the .exe file is downloaded, install it on your PC.
3. After installation, open the Emulator and you will see the boot up in the Chinese language. So before proceeding further you need to change the language first.
4. Therefore to change the language you need to give the run command by pressing Windows key + R and type Regedit. Click on OK. A pop-up menu will be displayed on the screen from there select Yes.
5. This will open the Registry Editor with the MobileGamePC.
6. Under MobilGamePc, double click on the user language and enter value en-US. Click on OK and then restart your Emulator.
7. After opening the Emulator search for PUBG Mobile in the search bar and download it and install it.
8.Once installed it will appear on My games section of Emulator. Click it and you are ready to play your first PUBG Mobile game on your PC.